- The Ivory Room is located on the sixth floor of the Miranova building in downtown Columbus.
- Wedding receptions, corporate meetings, bar/bat mitzvahs and gala events of all types
- Amazing city views from the window walls of the sixth floor that overlooks both the Scioto River and Olentangy River.
- The capacity is three hundred people. Comfortably, I would say less than three hundred. There were three hundred and thirty people in the space for the opening event.
- Catering will be solely ran by Cameron Mitchell Catering.
- The first wedding reception in the Ivory Room was September 8th, however, there was a smaller event there the Saturday before that.
- The Catering Department is located off of Campus View in Worthington at 7619 Huntington Park Rd. The director of catering is Melissa Johnson, however, there are a few catering sales managers such as Brooke Dowler. Their telephone number is (614) 848-4700.
For more information please visit The Ivory Room’s webpage: http://www.theivoryroomcolumbus.com/
Picture via The Ivory Room